OCTOBER

Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love the leaves changing color and falling from the trees. I love to get all comfy in a hoodie and sweats. I love that it is cool at night and in the morning. I love football. It reminds me of when I was little and hearing it and sometimes watching it with my dad. Most of all I love "HALLOWEEN"!!! I love to decorate the house and look forward to our halloween party on halloween with homemade spud-nuts and chilli. Everyone comes over before or after trick or treating. I love having the house full of family and friends. It gets a little crazy and loud, but so worth all the memories we get to enjoy!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I second that!

Brian Owens said...

Can you email me at
owesters7@live.com? I can give you our address that way, I don't like putting that info out on the blog. Just delete this message after that so our email isn't here anymore either. Call me paranoid...Hope you guys are doing great.