Lake Powell (June)






We went back down to Lake Powell in June with the Bennett clan this time. Marlon and his family, Bob and his family, us, and Ralph and Shirley all came. We decided to stay in the campground this year in the RV. It was a different experience going out to the lake every day and finding a beach, but a lot of fun. The water was up enough to open up castle rock which was nice. We had a few days of wind and all the days were hot. Everybody had a blast doing the normal stuff. Tubing, wakeboarding, surfing and enjoying the nice water. It was perfect!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! I really miss lake powell. It has been a real adjustment for me to not have that a part of my yearly life. I seriously dream about it in my sleep frequently.

I love the top picture of Nate and Lexi!