


In May, Mike and I went to Mexico with some friends (Shana and Jon) for a little R&R. We had a blast!!! We had Mike's sister Kim come and stay with the kids. (Thank you Kim and Brock!!) We went to the Riveria Maya and stayed at the Barcelo Maya Inclusive Resort. What a beautiful place. The food was great!! One day I tried the pasta, not knowing it was mixed with seafood, and found a cute little critter in it. I couldn't eat it. We did a lot a lounging around at the beach, snorkling, swimming etc. One day we went into Cozumel. We met Shana's sister there for lunch (who happened to be on a cruise and was there for a port stop) and then went snorkling. The water is so blue and the fish were amazing!! Another day we went to Chichen Itza. It didn't feel real. I felt like we were on a hollywood set. The tour was so interesting. It helped that our tour guide was very animated. We learned a lot about their culture. I loved it!!! Our last night there we went on a sunset cruise and had dinner on the beach. It was a perfect ending to our trip. We will definetly go back!!!! Any takers???




No comments:
Post a Comment